Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Teacher Appreciation Projects - Kids Crafts

Hi!  Today you will find me and my children posting here and on The Alley Way Stamps Blog, yay!  For this years Teacher Appreciation gifts I wanted the kids to help make the cards to go with them, while I created a tag...




Supplies:
Stamps: The Alley Way Stamps ( Jibber Jabber, Learning Curve )
Ink: Memento
Various Markers

Both of the kids love getting to play with my stamping stuff, and tonight I introduced them to MISTI... they loved it!  It made everything so much easier, my son really loved the ability to re-stamp an image when one didn't turn out "right".




I am also entering this into the following challenge:
Crafting From the Heart: Anything Goes

Happy Crafting!
Lisa

2 comments:

Shelly said...

Oh, how SWEET! :)

*Vicki* said...

How precious!! Wonderful keepsakes and fun together! LOVE the bookmark! ;)

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS