Saturday, May 2, 2015

DCWV - Stackaholic Challenge for May

Happy National Scrapbooking Day friends!!!  While I am currently away at a backelorette party this weekend, I still have a layout to share with you for the new Stackaholic Challenge held on the DCWV blog...

Here is the sketch...

And here is what I have created...





Supplies Used:

View blog post for supplies

This layout was so fun to mix and match various DCWV stacks together, and I love how well it worked!  I also had a blast creating this little "diamonds" in place of the hexagons in the sketch.  I have a thing for circles so I started by punching out circles and then scoring them into diamonds for my layout.  And can I just ooohhh and ahhh over that beautiful little wave I created from the DCWV adhesive jeweled sheet?  This thing is so gorgeous in person... and something I didn't realize at first is that it is an adhesive sheet filled with tiny little crystals, love it!!!

And for my cardmaking friends, there is a sketch for you to play with too! Check it out...




I am also linking this up to the Paper Issues: Chalk One Up to Your Own Style - I have seen a lot of mixing patterned papers from various collections and punching them out lately so I have showed this off in my layout with the "diamond" shapes I created with a circle punch.

Thanks so much for stopping by and Happy Crafting!
Lisa

3 comments:

jessica said...

Your LO is AWESOME Lisa!!!! LOVE the adorable pics and fun elements you added!!
Have a GREAT weekend my friend!

Leslie Germain said...

Gorgeous page!!! LOVE the colors!!!

Jody Spiegelhoff said...

This layout is amazing Lisa! I love how you created the folded squares!! So fantastic!!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS