Thursday, May 21, 2015

Wishing You Happiness...

Hello!  This is my second post for today, so if you would like to see my home decor house rules that I made with DCWV goodies I'd love for you to stick around and scroll down! :)

Now I'm going to share a card I created, literally just this morning!  I love trying and exploring new color combos so when i saw the newest challenge at Cupcake Inspirations I just had to get crafty...


And here was my inspiration...






Isn't this color combo just gorgeous!!!  This card was super easy to create... I started by trimming my patterned paper and then trimming the center at an angle.  I then stamped my sentiment before adhering the patterned paper.   Next I diecut the butterfly, adhered the two cuts together, added some glitter to the body and tucked it right at the top corner of the sentiment.  The enamel dots were the icing on the cake, no pun intended ( ok screw it, pun was totally intended me = dork )!

Supplies Used:
Patterned Paper: Amy Tan
Stamp: Clearly BeSotted
Die: Spellbinders
Enamel Dots: Teressa Collins

Have a fabulous rest of the day and hope to see you back here tomorrow!
Happy Crafting!
Lisa

7 comments:

Sandy said...

Very Pretty!! Thank you for sharing with us at Cupcake Inspirations!
-Sandy, DT Sweetie

Virginia L. said...

How gorgeous and sophisticated, Lisa! Love the use of pattern paper and colors!

Tina said...

such a beautiful card
thanks for sharing at cupcake inspirations

Tina
sweetie dt

jessica said...

This is so pretty!!!!
Gorgeous colors!

Unknown said...

Beautiful! Thanks for sharing with us at Cupcake Inspirations. -Eva, DT Sweetie-

Nina Dee said...

I love how your paired a great graphic design with a delicate butterfly! Such a lovely card! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Cupcake Inspirations :)

*Vicki* said...

Wowzer girl! This is so elegant and pretty!! Great take on the photo and colors! :)

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS