Wednesday, June 17, 2015

For You...

Hello!  This is post number 2 for me today, so if you get some time to scroll down you'll find a fun card I created for the Nani Ke Ola Blog using gold foil embellishments, a stencil and spray mists.... Any who, onto my next creation I'm excited to share with you today...

I haven't made a tag in a while, so I decided that was what I was going to do with some of my new stamps from The Alley Way Stamps. But I didn't want to make the every day tag, I wanted one that might carry you away...



To create this tag I started by dieting my tag shape out of watercolor yardstick.  Next I heat embossed my sentiment from the Lite Brite Stamp Set in clear embossing powder.  Next I used 3 gradient ink colors to watercolor from dark to light.  While this dried I stamped my flower and fairy image from the Twinkle Toes Stamp Set, colored and fussy cut.  For the fairy I then did a little image surgery and trimmed between her arms so she could carry my tag away with her.  I also added some fun glitz to her wings with tickles.  I adhered these to the tag along with some clear sequins in various sizes.  Added the ribbon, and ta-da!

I was inspired by the current Virginia's View Challenge: Monochromatic/Ombre

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Happy Crafting!
Lisa

2 comments:

*Vicki* said...

So sweet and such a cute idea to use the chevron gold bag!! :)

jessica said...

This is so adorable!!!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS