Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Here's the Scoop...

.... I went to go see New Kids on the Block, thanks to one of my Best Friends... yep... I still like them, and scream like a teenager when I see them in concert... bwhahahaha!  TMI? hehehe!  Anywho, Here's the scoop happens to also be my sentiment on today's card!



Supplies Used:
Stamps: The Alley Way Stamps - Slurp and Brain Freeze
Ink: Memento
Dies: Spellbinders and Pretty Pink Posh
Various Copics
Patterned Paper: Echo Park

Isn't this card just yummy?!  I'm so loving this month's release from The Alley Way Stamps, although I must admit I usually want ice cream when I start to get crafty with them, hehehe!  To create this card I started by stamping the ice cream image several times, colored them in and fussy cut them out.  I then trimmed my patterned paper panel, diecut a circle and two banners.  I decided my sentiment would look great on the yellow banner, and added a heart just because I love ice cream!  I them stacked my ice cream cone up, and ta da!!!

I am entering this guy into the Simon Says Stamp: Anything Goes Challenge

Happy Crafting!!!
Lisa

4 comments:

Sarah Ashley Posch said...

Lisa, I LOVE this yummy card!

Shari said...

Well, I guess everyone thinks the same thing when they see it. This card looks yummy! haha Of course, now I want ice cream, so thanks for that .. hehe Love it. Thank you for sharing.

Patti J said...

Yummy! Both the ice cream and NKOTB! Oh dear...now I want ice cream! Thanks for sharing your adorable creation, Lisa! Hugs...

jessica said...

I LOVE the NKOTB!!!! Bet it was a GREAT show!!!
LOVING your adorable card!!!!!!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS