Friday, August 7, 2015

I Whaley Love You...

Hello!  Earlier this week a new Stackaholic challenge went up on the DCWV blog and I wanted to share my take on it...


I was having all kinds of issues with getting my colors to look right with my photo editing software, but the picture below gives you a much better idea of how gorgeous this new Stack is...



The stack I used is called Ocean Breeze, and I can't get enough of the patterns, elements, and foiled silver this stack has to offer!  Take a look...

Yummy, right?!  Love it!  All of the new products are available at your JoAnn Stores so make sure you check out more!

Anywho, here is a peek at the card sketch, but make sure you stop by the DCWV blog to see what the layout sketch looks like too, and then join us!  At the end of the month a few lucky winners will be chosen!


Happy Crafting!
Lisa

1 comment:

jessica said...

So super ADORABLE!!!
Love the papers and great card LO!
Awesome job Lisa!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS