Monday, November 2, 2015

Mixed Media with a New Set from The Alley Ways Stamps

Hello beautiful crafting friends!  I have a bit of sad news to share, The Alley Way Stamps is liquidating all of their sets and closing their doors.  I am so sad that it had to come to this, but I fully support Allison the creator, designer, and owner of the company during this difficult time.  I am beyond blessed to have been able to be a part of her amazing team, and will forever be grateful for her kind support, inspiration, and most of all her friendship.  She is a beautiful person inside and out, and someone I will always admire.

Please go support her one more time by making some awesome stamp purchases at a great price...

Now don't worry I'll end this on a happy note by sharing a Mixed Media journal page I've created with the new Wispy Wishes Stamp Set...


To create this page I started by embossing the dandelion seeds in white embossing powder.  I then just started layering the entire page with various Peerless watercolors.  I also used my heat tool in between colors to ensure they were drying before adding a new color.  I then stamped my sentiments with Versafine ink.  Finally I used a circle stencil and white chalk ink to add various sized "bubbles" to float along side of my seeds.

I am linking this up to the Simon Says Stamp Challenge: Anything Goes


Thanks so much for stopping by and Happy Crafting!
Lisa

4 comments:

Virginia L. said...

COOL and GORGEOUS background, Lisa! Love this to bits! So glad that you join the fun over Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Anything Goes” Challenge!

Katie said...

Lisa, just followed you from Kelly's Blog. Congratulations! This MM piece is beautiful! It has such great movement. Can't wait to enjoy your blog.

Leslie Germain said...

WOW!! So pretty!!

jessica said...

This is gorgeous Lisa!!
AWESOME colors!!!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS