Wednesday, November 25, 2015

We're So Proud... A Bookmark

Hi!  Today I'm sharing a tag/bookmark I've made using the new Wispy Wishes by The Alley Way Stamps ( this set is now 40% off as is the entire TAWS store ).  I have made bookmarks for my oldest son, but my little one wanted some bookmarks for her big girl books too, hehehe!  And how could I say no?  So here is what I've created...




I started by diecutting the tag shape, stamping the sentiment and flowers and coloring them in with Copics.  I had recently seen a fun technique using a glue stick and foil, so I was curious if I could do it with supplies I already have on hand, and guess what?  I did!  I used my Xyron Glue Stick and Thermo-web foil! yay!!!  ( Be warned you will probably see me use this everywhere now, hehehe! )

I'm linking this up to the Addicted to Stamps Challenge: Make Your Mark


Thanks so much for stopping by and Happy Crafting!
Lisa

5 comments:

*Vicki* said...

Lisa, your tag is gorgeous!! I love the sentiment with it to tell your son how proud you are of him!! Fabulous coloring too my friend!! :) Thanks for sharing your creation with us at Addicted to Stamps & More! Hugs & Smiles - *Vicki*-DT member

jessica said...

What a gorgeous tag Lisa!!!!!
Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family!
Hugs!!

Julie B said...

Gorgeous bookmark, I'm sure your daughter loved it. Like the look of the gluestick and foil technique too.
Thanks for MYM at ATSM. :)

Leslie Germain said...

Such a beautiful bookmark!!

Neets B said...

The foil looks fab and I LOVE the way you've coloured your images, simple but so effective.
Thanks for sharing at ATSM this week, Anita x

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS