Wednesday, February 17, 2016

STAMPlorations Special Release: Coffee Happy Blog Hop


Hello!!!  Welcome to the Special Release Hop for STAMPloration's new set: Coffee Happy!  And I am so excited to be able to share what I've created with this fun new set...



I love the sketchy quality to this stamp set and the fun typewriter font.  This is a very basic one layer card, in which I've trimmed the sentiment and stamped the I love coffee in the middle of the mug and the and YOU part below, drawing my own parenthesis.  I then added some shading to the mug and splattered some spray ink around.




For this next card I used several diecuts of cloud edge cuts in a mix of vellum and cardstock.  I then stamped and watercolored the cup image before fussy cutting and adding it between the clouds.  Finally I stamped my sentiment, with the COFFEE stamped up in the clouds and the rest of the sentiment along the bottom lower right front of the card.  I used the strip of gold cardstock not just for added dimension or glam, but to help hide the adhesive for the cloud.  I then added a mix of various sized clear sequins to set it all off.

Thanks so much for stopping by today, and I have just a few more bits of good news to share with you...  The Coffee Happy stamp set is available in the shop with 10% off until February 24th!  Comments close on the 19th for the Blog Hop, the winner will be announced shortly after on February 21st.

Happy Hopping and Crafting!
Lisa

20 comments:

Jerrie said...

What stamp do you use first in this set!! I like that you used two of them to create your darling cards!

Becca Cruger said...

Just genius! I love the simplicity of that I heart Coffee on the mug. Totally going to steal that idea!

Carlypool said...

O my! I love the stacks of cups, so sweet! You did a beautiful job watercoloring! I would love to win this set! Just before the coffee hop

VanessaB said...

these are both great cards, but i have to say .. WOW on the second! what a beautiful awesome idea! love it!!

maria f. said...

Had to come tell you how great I think your super CAS card is, then I saw the heavenly theme of your second one and that is so clever too!

Denise Bryant said...

Great cards! Love the Coffee Happy set of stamps! Love the layers and soft colors on your second card, and the mug is such a great stamp on the first card!

conil said...

The clean and simple first card is perfectly engineered and your second card is totally amazing. Love the ethereal quality you created.

Sandy said...

Both these cards are so fun -- I especially love the idea of adding clouds to play off the heaven sentiment.

Diane Jaquay said...

Love the CAS card and the cloud card, both are fabulous!

Glennis F said...

Super cards - I am loving this new set

CarlavdM said...

Like your 1st card the most, looks like you dropped some Coffee-spots on it.

Valerija said...

Beautiful cards. Like your second the most. Great idea!

Dee Earnshaw said...

Fun cards. Really like the clouds you used to create the 'heavenly' background. LOL!!

Becca Yahrling said...

Great cards. Nice shading on the cups.

jessica said...

LOVE these!!!!!

Helen Gullett said...

Lisa, both of your cards are beautiful and fun! Love the first one, so simple yet sweet and the second one is so fun to see the cups to be on the clouds like that :)

KT Fit Kitty said...

Oh, these are both awesome! Your one-layer card is so cool (I struggle with these!), and I love your heavenly card - so fun! This is a great new set!

Stampy Sister said...

Simple and dramatic. Nice.

Waving My Wand said...

Loving all the white! Beautiful cas card, so simple and perfect with just a touch of splatter. And the second one is just dreamy!

JenniferE said...

Fantastic cards! Love the simplicity of the first card..great sentiment! LOL. The second, holy cow, such detail! Looks like the heavenly clouds! Great job!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS