Monday, March 28, 2016

You're the Cat's Meow...

oh yes you are!  I am back with one more take on The Ton's Color Palette Challenge.  This time I'm playing with their Purrincess stamp set, which is just too cute might I add...




I started this time by stamping the cat on separate card stock and coloring it in, and trimmed it out.  I then used a scalloped oval die to trace onto another white panel, so I could stamp the little yarn mess in the background in the colors provided on the Color Palette that was given.  Next I die cutted the scalloped oval frame and adhered it right over the stamped background.  I added a sentiment in the bottom right corner of the panel, and with a strip of gold glitter card stock I layered it all onto the cardbase.



Thank you for stopping by, and if this is your second time around double thanks! :)
Happy Crafting!
Lisa

No comments:

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS