Thursday, May 26, 2016

Watercolor Stack Layout

It's Thursday and today I am on the DCWV blog sharing a layout I've created with their new stack called Watercolor, available at your JoAnns Stores and online.  I also used a sketch from the Sketch N Scrap Challenge #104 turned on it's side...



And here is the sketch I used...


I just love the gold foil in this stack and the fun bright colors mixed with the black.  For full details on how this layout came together I'd love to see you visit me on the DCWV blog!

Happy Crafting!
Lisa

9 comments:

Sue Marrazzo Fine Art said...

nice design

jessica said...

WOW!! What a GREAT Lo Lisa!
Those pictures are so adorable!!!!
Awesome paper too
Off to play catch-up on your projects :)

Lisa in Texas said...

Super cute, love the sketch flipped! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

Golden Goddess Designs said...

great pics, beautiful paper (gonna be looking for that) and a fantastic take on the sketch! thanks so much for sharing with us at Sketch N Scrap for May!

Alicia

Lori said...

This is an adorable layout! Love the papers you used and love your take on the sketch! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Sketch N Scrap!

Leigh Penner said...

Super cute!

Unknown said...

Lovely layout! I love the way you flipped the sketch! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

Karen Dunbrook said...

how pretty!

Unknown said...

This is so cute and so pretty! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS