Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Clean and Simple for Christmas

Hello!  I am here and on the Mint Owl Studio Blog sharing a CAS Christmas card using the new Trim The Tree Stamp Set...




To create this card I started with a panel that I stamped the tree branch image onto repeatedly.  I then sprayed this panel with two different green mists and one pearl mist.  I then set this to the side to dry. I stamped, colored and cut the ornament images.  Once everything was dry I layered the images up onto kraft card stock.  I decided to emboss the sentiment in gold in the lower right corner and finished the card off with gold washi and a twine bow.

All new products are now available in the Mint Owl Studio Shop!
Happy Crafting!
Lisa

2 comments:

*Vicki* said...

Hi Lisa! Wow! This is really gorgeous!! I love your coloring and bits of gold!! :)

Leslie Germain said...

LOVE this!! Those ornaments are fabulous!!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS