Monday, September 19, 2016

DIY Project Stack: Mini Album


Hello wonderful crafty friends!  I am popping in today to share a mini album I was able to whip together thanks to the new DIY Project Stack: Mini Album available at Michaels by DCWV.  I apologize that this post may seem photo heavy, but i just love all of the great embellishments and papers that came in this kit so I wanted to see what all you would get when you go to buy yours...


For the front cover I chose the hooray paper, I then added some of the gold heart stickers that come in the stack and die cut a piece of the gold foil also in the stack.  To hold it all together I simple punched a hole at the top of each page and looped it with a binder ring.  I used some charms from Blue Moon Beads to dress up my binder ring and to make it more personal.  These charms are available at your local JoAnns Store.


I love how some of the sheets are acetate with gold foil printed on them, it really dresses up a photo that is peeking out from behind.  On the other page I used one of the gold foil hearts to go across the bottom of my photo, since the sticker has a clear backing it blends in beautifully to the background.

Adding foam adhesive under some of the embellishments really helps to add dimension.


And finally you see here that I have used another acetate sheet that has a gorgeous floral design printed onto it.  This is laying over gold stickers that I used to dress up one of the patterned papers.  (All of these things are a part of the stack!)


As you can see there are a lot of goodies in this one DIY Project Stack, and it all goes together very quickly.  I was able to make this whole mini album in one afternoon!  We can't wait to see what you fill your mini album with, and how you personalize yours to tell your own story... feel free to share with us on any of our social media sites!  Find more inspiration on the DCWV Blog daily!

Thank you so much for stopping by and Happy Crafting!
Lisa

No comments:

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS