Sunday, September 18, 2016

Even When Sick...

Hi!  I have a layout to share with you today that I've created based on the recent Stuck?! Sketches Challenge.  This is a big challenge as they are celebrating their anniversary with lots of sponsors this month and I LOVED the sketch they gave us to create with...



And here is what I've created...





To create this layout I've used a mix of a few Hip Kit Club Kits and I really love it!  I know it may seem weird to using bright colors when scrapping about someone being sick, but I felt like the brighter colors really brought out the colors in the photo and helped to draw the eye in.

Thanks so much for stopping by and Happy Crafting!
Lisa

3 comments:

PJ said...

Hi~ first I must say your scrapbook page is super cute, I love the bright colors your chose, and Second, thank you so much for becoming my latest blog follower, that totally made my day ☺ I've been following you for a while now, I think you do amazing work. Your cards/scrapbook pages always are so detailed and crisp. (if that's a good word to describe them) I just think they pop off the computer and look so lovely. Great job always. .and again thanks for following me too, even though my work pails in comparison to yours. ♥

PaperCutsForU said...

So fun and retro! Thanks for joining us at Stuck?!

Laura Creates said...

How pretty and vibrant! So glad you enjoyed the sketch. Thanks so much for playing along at Stuck?! Sketches!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS