Friday, November 11, 2016

DCWV & Eileen Hull Blog Hop!!!



Hello!!!  I am so excited to be taking part in the DCWV & Eileen Hull Blog Hop!  This is Day 2 of the hop and you won't want to miss a thing I tell ya!  We will be hopping all month long on Fridays so make sure you head to the DCWV blog for more details and inspiration!!!

Now onto my projects, yay!!!


Let me just say these projects came together super quick and easy thanks to the amazing new DIY Project Stack: Gift Decor available at your Michaels Stores and the awesome Eileen Hull Twist and Style Tool.  The stack comes with everything you need to make sure cute gift bags, boxes, tags, and embellishments!  And to top it off they all have some form of gold, silver or bronze foiling! (Yes, you can start drooling now paper fans!)  Another amazing fact about this stack is that everything is pre-cut for you, all you are doing is seriously popping your box/tag/bag out and adhering it together with adhesive.  You've gotta love that!

Once I had created my chosen gift boxes/bag I used the Eileen Hull Twist and Style Tool to twist up some wire, which I then decorated with a mix of Bluemoon Beads, charms, and some jingle bells.  I also used the tool with some twine for my other box and I love how cool this looks, especially when using more than one color.  Here are some close ups of each project individually...





Thanks so much for stopping by today, and don't forget to hop over to the DCWV Blog for more details about this hop!

Happy Crafting!
Lisa

10 comments:

Beth F. said...

Your projects are absolutely lovely! I can't get enough of that paper stack!

lucretia said...

Very pretty. Love those bows x

Arianna Barbara said...

Oh my!!! Your creations are simply adorable!!!

Sherrie K. said...

Absolutely stunning!!!!
I love the paper and the fabulous details!
Sherrie k

Sugar Bean Designs by Sonja Bakonyi said...

Great gift set!

Have a crafty day, Sonja
♥ Sugar Beans Cards ♥

Missy said...

Very pretty! I like your clean presentation!

Mary Holshouser said...

Love the pillow box.
they are all great.
thanks for sharing.

cghundley said...

Just lovely gift
holders! Loving
the gold.
Carla from Utah

barbara macaskill said...

These are absolutely stunning!! LOVE the silver and gold against the white! A true classic that will never go out of style! TFS!

Migdalia said...

I love the pretty white & gold!Beautiful projects! Awesome job!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting with Creative M

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS