Wednesday, November 2, 2016

No Matter How Old...

I am back!  This time I am sharing a fun Birthday card made with lots of Mint Owl Studio goodies.  Check it out...



To create this card I started by stamping my fun background with the Retro Patterns Stamp Set.  Next I used various spray mists to splatter colors all over, and set this to the side to dry.  I then stamped my sentiment from the Snarky Birthday Sentiments Stamp Set onto pink paper and added the drink images from the Scripty Sentiments.  Finally I finished this off with a sparkly black bow cut with the Packaged Pretty Die Set.

Thanks so much for stopping by today!
Happy Crafting!
Lisa

1 comment:

Leslie Germain said...

Such a cute sentiment and pretty card!! Brought a smile to my face!!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS