Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Deck the Halls

Hi!  Today I'm over on the Mint Owl Studio Blog sharing this sweet and bright little Christmas card...




Isn't he just so cute?  This little guy comes from the I Moose You Stamp Set and I've used my new Clean Color Real Brush Markers to color him, and the background in.  Now I know this is kind of a Christmas card, so why did I make a spring background... well hey! Some places don't get snow at Christmas, so that's where this guy is... somewhere that it doesn't snow hahaha!  I then used the Banner Sentiments 2 Set for my sentiment and stamped it onto a banner die cut.  I finished it off with a bow in the corner from the Packaged Pretty Die Set.

I am also entering this into the Simon Says Stamp Wed. Challenge: Make It Sparkle

I hope this card has brightened your day a bit and Happy Crafting!
Lisa

2 comments:

Georgiana said...

Isn't he a cutie. Great background with that plaid.

debby4000 said...

Such a cute card, love it.
Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
Luv
Debby

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS