Saturday, February 25, 2017

Winnie and Walter: Cute Critter Challenge and Three Challenge

I'm back with card #2 today celebrating Winnie and Walter's Birthday!!!  This time I have a new to me type of card to share, which include two die cut windows and a trifold.  This card was inspired by the Winnie and Walter: Cute Critter Challenge and the Three Challenge: I used 3 stamps, 3 dies, 3 birds, 3 hearts, 3 panels to the card :)



To create this card I started by folding my cardbase into thirds.  I then lined my largest circle die on the front panel and cut followed by diecutting a smaller circle in the second panel.  I then stamped and colored the chicks, love, and heart balloon from the So Tweet Stamp Set, after they were die cut from the matching dies I added them layer by layer onto the panels.  Once everything had dried I closed the panels and stamped the inside sentiment and hearts.  I just love fun interactive cards don't you?  Here's another peek at the layers in this card...

I am also linking this guy up to the Simon Says Stamp: Anything Goes Challenge

Thanks so much for visiting me today and feel free to scroll down to see my first post from earlier today!
Happy Crafting!
Lisa

2 comments:

Celeste Goff said...

Oh my gosh Lisa, this card is beyond adorable!!!

Jo Nevill said...

Wow, super fun card !
Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge this week.

Jo x

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS