Sunday, April 2, 2017

Foiled Hello with Crafters Companion

Earlier this month I was so excited to be able to share that I am now a Design Team Member for Crafters Companion USA! YAY!!!  And today I am sharing my first post using lots of newer Crafters Companion Products...

This card was created using the Die-sire Mixed Media DiesMixed Media Spring FlowersMixed Media Gift TagsMixed Media Autumn Leaves, and Luxury Cardstock: Ice Blue.  I have also used the new Crafters Companion Foil Roll 4 pack Brights available on HSN and the Crafters Companion Foil Transfer Starter Kit.  

Now let me just tell you that if you love foil the new Foil Transfer Starter Kit is a MUST HAVE!  You do not need any machines, no heat just the transfers and the foil and viola!  You will have yourself a perfect foiled image every time!  I've also taken some step by step photos on how easy this foiled tag came together:
1. First cut out the specific image/sentiment to be foiled, as well as the foil color.

 2. Peel the back off of the trimmed image/sentiment and lay it onto cardstock or desired material. Using the stick provided in the kit to rub over the top of image.  Slowly remove the top layer to reveal the image adhered to the desired material.


3. Apply foil colored side up by laying it over the image and rubbing again with the stick provided in the kit or your finger.


4. Slowly remove the foil to reveal the newly foiled design/sentiment.

For the rest of my card I had used a mix of gesso and gellatos to add color to my flower die cuts, and layered all of this together onto some white cardstock and a panel of glitter cardstock from the Luxury Cardstick: Ice Blue Pack. 


No comments:

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS