Monday, May 22, 2017

AMuse Studio Release Week Day 1

Hiya!  It is that wonderful time of the month where I get to share a few sneaks at new goodies that will be hitting the AMuse Studio store soon!  Some awesome things are happening this month with AMuse Studio and one of them being free shipping with every $30 spent! WOOT WOOT!  This awesome deal lasts until May31st, so you'll be able to get FREE SHIPPING on any of the new goodies you need to have your collection...

With that said I have to share my first sneak peek...


 Bam!  Isn't this awesome?!  I have been wanting to make a diagram card for a while, and as soon as I saw the Let's Be Mermaids Stamp Set I just knew it would be perfect for it!  You can find lots of tutorials on how to make a diagram card.  I used the matching Let's Be Mermaids Dies to save time and to get a perfect line around the images.  To create my openings I've used Pinking Circles 1A dies.  I colored all of my images in with various Spectrum Noir Markers and hung the fish and seahorse with Silver Elastic Cording.  The cardstocks I used include Solid Ocean, Solid Sugar, and Scallops Bermuda.  I also added some bling in the background with Twinkle Stickers Clear and Mermaid Glitter.


Now this has to have your interest peeked by what else this release has in store!  Make sure you head over to the AMuse Studio blog for more inspiration and a giveaway too!

Happy Crafting!
Lisa

1 comment:

Teresa Doyle said...

WOW Lisa, this is just precious. Love this!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS