Friday, May 19, 2017

Crafters Companion: Sheena Douglas's Newest Collection

Hello wonderful crafty friends!!!  Today I'm popping in to share a fun to color butterfly image from the latest Sheena Douglas Day of The Dead Stamp Collection for Crafters Companion.  This butterfly is beautiful and I couldn't help but to get it onto a card as soon as I was done coloring it :)...


I also love the large size of this image, making it easy to color and add dimension.  To color this image in I used a mix of Spectrum Noir Markers and the Illustrator Markers in the following colors: PP1, PP3, PP5, PL1, PL4, CR8, DR3, LG2, LG4, TB1, TB3.  I love that you can mix the various Spectrum Noir Markers, and that each kind offers a different nib.  After coloring the image in I cut it out and adhered it to a white doily and a mix of patterned papers.  Once it was all put together it needed a touch of shine so I grabbed my Spectrum Noir Sparkle Clear Marker and went over the entire image...



Thanks so much for stopping by today and have a fabulous start to your weekend!
Happy Crafting!
Lisa

1 comment:

Chrisboldo said...

Hi Lisa, Love this card....It really really pretty and you colored it beautifully.

Chris B
http://thecardphilelady.blogspot.com

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS