Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Floating By With CAS-ual Friday's Stamps

Hello!  I hope you had a nice weekend!  This weekend was great, super busy, but great.  My son made his first Communion, and he was so handsome! ( I'm not just saying that because I'm his mom either hehehe!)  But now we are back to a new week and I'm over on the CAS-ual Fridays Stamps Blog sharing a fun shaped card using on of the newer Floating Stamp Set...


To create this card I started by die cutting the shape of the card.  Next, I added the sentiment and went over it with Distress Oxide Ink.  I stamped and colored the image on a separate cardstock before cutting it out.  I used a pen blade to get the thin area between the rope lines.  To finish it all off I aded some enamel dots.

And if you can't get enough of this beautiful new stamp set then you need to hurry over and pick it up for yourself as there are only 3 left!  Oh and use my code to save some spending money too!



Happy Crafting!
Lisa

Oh, and I have to share a pic now that I talked about my handsome son hehehe...



2 comments:

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

So so sweet and oh boy, he is handsome!

Celeste Goff said...

You have a beautiful family Lisa! I love that sweet little shaped card!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS