Thursday, June 15, 2017

STAMPlorations CAS Challenge Reminder

Hello!  It's been quiet on the blog lately, so sorry about that!  Life has been busy, and don't worry I've been getting crafty but it's all with hush hush projects that I can't share yet... but don't worry I'll be sharing soon enough!  Any who, today is when we remind you to join the June STAMPlorations CAS Challenge.  This challenge will be taking a break over the summer months and resume in October, so I hope you will be able to squeeze this one in before that happens.  All products are welcome!  With that said here is my take on the CAS Challenge (the twist is to use masculine colors)...



To create this card I've used a mix of their Artplorations, CUTplorations and STAMPlorations, woot woot!  More specifically I used: STAMPlorations Power of WordsCUTplorations Tag Builder, ARTplorations Weathered Wood.  


I know there are lots of new goodies hitting the store every day and I have a great discount code for you to use to save 20% off your total purchase! YAY!

Use Code: STAMPGIRLLISA

Happy Crafting/Shopping!
Lisa

2 comments:

Tenia Nelson said...

Love it!!!!

Suchi said...

Pretty background! Wonderful card! :)

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS