Friday, July 7, 2017

ADORNit! Mini Take #2

Hello, hello!  I'm back on this beautiful Friday to share my second card using the mix of the ADORNit Mini Coloring Book: Hello Friend, Spectrum Noir Colorblend Pencils, and The Ton Stamps.


 Did I mention how much I love how well my Gamsol works on this paper.  I would assume it's because of the paper being watercolor, so it helps the color to blend and holds the Gamsol better than regular cardstock would.
I also added some fun shine on this card by going over it with my Spectrum Noir Crystal Clear Sparkle Pen.  I LOVE the shine it adds in real life.

Thanks again for stopping by and I hope you'll join me one last time today to see a final card created with these 3 products.

Happy Crafting!
Lisa

1 comment:

Becca Cruger said...

Well whether it's the paper or your superb crafting abilities - this card is absolutely divine!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS