Thursday, August 3, 2017

CASual Friday's Sneak Peek Day 3

Ok you guys this release just keeps getting better, because wait until you see the cuties I get to share with you today!!!  This new Mermaid set by CAS-ual Fridays is so unique, sweet and fun to play with...


As this card is all about water, I couldn't help but add watercoloring to the card itself!  For the mermaid and the shell in her hand I started by stamping and heat embossing her with a sticky embossing powder and adding a layer of shiny silver foil.  While the foil did not go on smoothly I liked the texture it gave the image for my underwater scene and decided to stick with it.  The shells and sentiment were stamped and embossed with white embossing powder. Next, I added layers of watercolor from my Gansai Tambi Watercolor Set. After the panel was dry I distressed the edges before adhering it with foam adhesive to the front of my card panel.  The clear sequins with the perfect finishing touch.

Make sure you pop on over to the CAS-ual Friday Blog for more inspiration, peeks, and a giveaway!

Happy Crafting!
Lisa

No comments:

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS