Thursday, November 23, 2017

Guest Designing for Gerda Steiner Designs!!!

Yay!!!  I'm so excited to be Guest Designing on the Gerda Steiner Designs Blog today!  Her stamps are so darn adorable, and I feel so blessed to be able to work with one of the cutest new sets called Reindeer and a Tree.


Hehehe!  I just love the little faces on the deer and had a blast stamping, coloring and cutting each one of these guys out.  Once that was done I started working on my background panel.  I stamped the tree and went to town coloring it all in with various Spectrum Noir Markers.  Next I adhered the deer, Santa, and the ornaments to the front of the card before adding snow with my White Gel Pen.


Thanks so much for stopping by!  You'll want to check out the Gerda Steiner Designs Store to see more cuties you'll just have to have... can you say adorable, huggable penguins?! eeeekkk!!!

Happy Crafting/Shopping!
Lisa

2 comments:

Georgiana said...

Super cute! I am hoping to be Guest Designer in the New Year. Any tips on how to get noticed and get a spot?

Celeste Goff said...

Oh Lisa, this card is just too much fun! Love how you colored the Christmas tree!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS