Thursday, November 16, 2017

STAMP-lorations CAS Challenge

*If you are looking for my Ellen Hutson PinSights Post Click Here
Hi!  Today the CAS team for STAMP-lorations is sharing another take on this month's Challenge with the twist of Brown.

Supplies Used: Strong Women and Happy Sunflower Stamp Sets, Gansai Tambi Watercolor, Embossing Powder in Gold and White, Gems

To create this card I started by stamping and embossing my flower onto watercolor cardstock. I used my watercolors to loosely color the flower in and then dried it with my heat gun.  For the background I used various Browns and a Metallic Copper.  Once this was dry I stamped and embossed my sentiment and added some gems.  I then framed the panel twice with two different browns.


Thanks so much for stopping by and I can't wait to see what you create for the challenge!  Remember all products are welcome! :)

Happy Crafting!
Lisa

1 comment:

Celeste Goff said...

Love this card Lisa! That background is so pretty!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS