Monday, December 18, 2017

8 Nights of Hanukkah With CAS-ual Fridays

Hi!  Today I am up on the CAS-ual Friday's Blog to help celebrate the 8 Nights of Hanukkah!  CAS-ual Fridays has a great selection of Hanukkah products that are perfect for crafting with.  For my project I've used the Spin the Dreidel and Star of David Stamp Sets...

 To create my card I started by stamping my star images on one strip of cardstock and the dreidels on another.  Once I was finished I trimmed all of the strips down, adhered them to silver glitter cardstock and spaced them out onto dark gray patterned paper.  I finished by adding the sentiment in a darker blue and a few matching gems.


And as always I have a discount code to share with my readers that is good for whenever you wish to use it... 


Happy Crafting!
Lisa

1 comment:

Celeste Goff said...

What a beautiful card Lisa! Love all of the gorgeous shimmer and that bright blue!!!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS